Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Munny Where My Mouth Is

Did a Munny for a show thing at Vault of Midnight. Not really how I envisioned it to turn out, but thats what happens after you improvise after realizing you no longer have red spray paint and any free time.

Probably didn't sell. I'm spoiled though, selling art is eaaaaaaaaaaaaasy in Chicago. Not so much in a college town where I'm catering to college students or creepy old couples who are way too proud of being alumni.

That just means I can add more clouds when I get it back and sell it for 10 times the price I had it at Vault when I go back to civilization.

$2000 depends on my finals this semester, but I don't care anymore.

Waitnothatsalieimcompletelyterrified.

2 comments:

  1. Your munny is awesome, but don't worry about those creepy old alums.
    Soon you'll join them and be one of us.

    ONE OF US

    ONE OF US

    ReplyDelete
  2. Max is right on all counts.

    I have realized that I really have no idea how to sell art at all. YOU SHOULD BLOG ABOUT IT, ADRIAN.

    ReplyDelete